Terms & Conditions
• Renter must be 21 years of age on the day of the rental in order to rent a bus by Elite Party Buses LLC.
• The renter is responsible for all activities and actions taken by passengers on a bus provided by Elite Party Buses LLC. This includes making sure that all passengers who consume alcohol while on the bus are 21 years of age or older.
• Accounting for passengers is the responsibility of the renter. Elite Party Buses LLC. is not responsible for passengers left at an establishment. The renter is responsible for accounting for the passengers.
• The renter will be held responsible for all damages that occur during the trip. Renter is responsible for all legal fees, collection costs, replacement costs, or any other court cost.
• Renter must approve everyone that enters the bus from the beginning of the trip until the end of the trip and passengers are dropped off at drop off location.
• Renter must abide by the bus seating capacity.
Minors & Underage Passengers
• All passengers consuming alcohol must be at least 21 years of age.
• If alcohol is present on the bus, the renter must notify Elite Party Buses LLC drivers or employees of any underage passengers.
• Underage drinking will not be tolerated on a bus owned and operated by Elite Party Buses LLC. If the driver finds underage passengers consuming alcohol on the bus, the party will be terminated without refund.
Fines & Prohibited Items
• There is absolutely no smoking on the bus. No exceptions. If a passenger is caught smoking, a $250 fine will be charged and the party will be terminated.
• For every vomit incident that occurs during the trip, there will be a $100 fine. Urinating will not be tolerated on an Elite Party Buses LLC bus. In the event of Urine being found on the bus during clean up, there will be a $200 fine that will be charged to the renter.
• Jello shots are not allowed on an Elite Party Buses LLC bus. No exceptions.
• Styrofoam Cups and Styrofoam Coolers are not allowed on an Elite Party Buses LLC bus. No exceptions.
• Drugs and weapons of any kind will not be allowed on a bus owned and operated by Elite Party Buses LLC. If drugs and weapons are found on the bus, the party will be terminated without refund.
Conduct on the Bus
• Fighting will not be tolerated. If fighting occurs between passengers that endangers the safety of others, the party will be terminated without refund. This includes in public establishments.
• For the safety of everyone on the bus, do not distract the driver until the bus has come to a complete stop.
• Throwing trash out the window or sticking body limbs out of the window will result in termination of the party.
• All Elite Party Buses LLC passengers must show respect to the driver throughout the trip to help ensure everyone’s experience. This includes everyone listening to the pre-trip rules that the driver will announce.
• No open containers are allowed off the bus at any time by passengers.
Payments & Billing
• Hourly rates apply from the time the bus arrives at the Pick-up location until leaving the Drop-off location.
• The remaining balance of the trip must be paid before or at the pick-up time by cash or credit card. If payment is not received, the trip will be terminated.
• Wedding parties must have the remaining balance paid prior to the rental date.
• Refunds will be issued under the discretion of Elite Party Buses LLC.
• Elite Party Buses LLC reserves the right to refuse payments made by check.
• Elite Party Buses LLC will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items on the scheduled trip.
• Elite Party Buses LLC drivers or employees reserve the right to deny access on the bus to any guest that seems excessively intoxicated or disruptive that would endanger the safety of other guests.
• Elite Party Buses LLC is not responsible for any passenger’s actions during the trip or after the trip has ended.
• The driver has the right to remove any unruly passengers at any time during the trip.
• Elite Party Buses LLC is not responsible for any injuries resulting from movements of the bus due to passengers being intoxicated or not being seated. All injuries must be reported to the driver to fill out an accident report.
• Elite Party Buses LLC has the right to use all pictures and videos that occur during a customer’s trip for the use of advertising, T.V., flyers, website, social media, etc.
By check marking the Terms & Conditions box, you agree that you are responsible for the terms and conditions listed above. You also agree that Elite Party Buses LLC is not responsible for any property lost, or injuries that occur to any passengers while on the trip provided by Elite Party Buses LLC.
Effective as of August 10, 2017