1. Renter Responsibilities
1. Renter must be 21 years of age on the day of the rental in order to rent a bus by Elite Party Buses LLC.
2. The renter is responsible for all activities and actions that are taken by passengers on a bus provided by Elite Party Buses LLC. This includes making sure that all passengers who consume alcohol while on the bus are 21 years of age or older.
3. The renter is responsible for accounting for all the passengers. Elite Party Buses LLC is not responsible for passengers left at an establishment.
4. Renter must approve everyone that enters the bus from the beginning of the trip until the end of the trip and passengers are dropped off at the drop-off location.
5. The renter will be held responsible for all damages that occur during the trip. Renter is responsible for all legal fees, repair costs, collection costs, replacement costs, or any other court costs.
6. Renter must abide by the bus capacity. The renter will be held responsible for exceeding this limit.
2. Trip & Destinations
1. The driver has full discretion over where the bus can go, as well as, which route the bus takes. If a street, entryway or driveway is inaccessible, the driver has the right to adjust the pick-up & drop-off locations, route or parking to accommodate the situation.
2. The driver has full discretion on whether the bus travels down a gravel road if the road is wet or excessively muddy.
3. Due to varying drive times, and times allotted at each destination, we cannot guarantee the bus will be able to stop at every destination that the renter has chosen within the reservation time frame.
4. The renter is responsible for obtaining permission to be on private property if their rental requires it. (E.g. driving on private property to take photos for weddings, etc.). The renter is responsible for any and all legal disputes concerning trespassing on private property.
5. If your route requires the driver to be given specific instructions, only 1 person will be designated by the renter to give those instructions.
6. The renter and their passengers only have a maximum of 10 minutes after the designated drop-off time to exit the bus and remove all personal belongings from the bus. If the renter or passengers exceed the 10 minutes, the renter will be charged for additional time at the regular hourly rate.
3. Payments & Billing
1. Hourly rates apply from the time the bus arrives at the Pick-up location until leaving the Drop-off location.
2. If the trip exceeds the predetermined time limit, the renter will be charged for additional time at the bus’ regular hourly rate. The renter will be billed in quarter hours.
3. The remaining balance of the trip must be paid before or at the time of pick-up by cash or credit card. If payment is not received, the trip will be terminated.
4. Wedding parties must have the remaining balance paid prior to the rental date. If we have not heard from you concerning payment, the credit card on file will automatically run on the Thursday before your rental.
5. The mileage fee is a $1 per mile to the pick-up location and from the drop-off location if they are outside of Lincoln or Omaha city limits. The mileage fee is determined by the finale pick-up and drop-off locations.
6. Refunds will be issued at the discretion of Elite Party Buses LLC.
7. Elite Party Buses LLC reserves the right to refuse payments made by check.
1. If the rental is canceled at any point, for any reason, the deposit will not be refunded. No exceptions.
2. If the rental is canceled within 7 days of the rental, half the rental price will be due.
3. If a wedding cancels within 30 days of the rental, the full rental price will be due.
4. If the rental is canceled within 48 hours of the rental, the full rental price will be due.